- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store User’s end device and are intended for using the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and accessing them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used to: 1) adapting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; 2) create statistics that help understand how customers use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Store uses the following types of cookies: 1) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store; 2) cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store; 3) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Store’s websites; 4) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .; 5) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Store Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed in the Store User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Store User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store’s operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
- The Seller declares that it processes Clients ‘personal data in accordance with legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data and that it applies technical and organizational measures ensuring adequate protection of processed data adequate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects Clients’ personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
- Customer data will be stored for the following periods depending on the purpose for which they are processed: a) for the purposes of completing the Customer’s order – for the duration of the contract regarding that order; b) for the purposes of fulfilling by the Store the obligations arising from legal provisions (e.g. from the Accounting Act or tax regulations) – for the period resulting from such provisions (e.g. for settlement purposes, the Customer’s data will be stored by 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the deadline for payment of the tax related to the contract expired); c) for the implementation of legitimate interests – for the duration of the existence of a legitimate interest, unless you exercise your right and object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes. In such a case, the Seller may store the Customer’s data for the period of limitation of claims arising from legal provisions, if the processing of these data is necessary to establish or assert claims, as well as to defend against such claims. d) for the implementation of the legitimate interests of the Seller, i.e. determining and pursuing claims or defense against claims – for the period of limitation of the Customer’s claims against the Seller or the Seller’s claims against the Customer resulting from legal provisions (e.g. general limitation period for claims) related to business activity is 3 years, and the general limitation period for consumer claims against the Seller is 10 years; the above-mentioned periods of storage of personal data may change with the change of generally applicable law). e) for the fulfillment by the Seller of legally justified obligations, i.e. answering a Customer’s question, complaint or suggestion – for the time necessary to answer, not longer than 14 days, whereby the Seller may extend this period by the period of limitation of claims by the Seller or the Customer resulting from legal provisions, if the processing of these data will be necessary in order to establish or pursue claims, as well as to defend against such claims. f) for the implementation of the Seller’s legitimate interests, i.e. customer satisfaction surveys and determining the quality of services – for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Seller, but not longer than 24 months.
- The customer has the right to: a) object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes; b) the right to obtain confirmation whether the Seller processes the Customer’s personal data, as well as the right to access this data and a copy thereof; c) the right to request rectification (correction) or supplementation of the Customer’s personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect; d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In the event of limitation of the processing of the Customer’s personal data, the Seller will be able to store them and additionally use them only to determine, assert or defend claims, to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or due to important reasons of public interest of the European Union or a Member State. The Seller may take other actions only with the consent of the Customer; e) the right to request the deletion of the Customer’s personal data if, e.g., the Customer’s personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed; if the Customer withdraws his consent to their processing and there is no other basis for the Seller to process this data, if the Customer objects to the processing of his personal data by the Seller due to the special situation of the Customer, and the Seller has no grounds to process the data that would be superior to the Customer’s objection, the Customer objects to the processing of personal data by the Seller for marketing purposes, the Seller processes the Customer’s personal data unlawfully; f) the right to transfer data: Due to the fact that the Customer’s data is processed in an automated manner, the Customer has the right to receive from the Seller data that the Customer provided on the basis of expressed consent, in a structured, publicly available format machine-readable (e.g. computer-readable). The User also has the right to request that his personal data be sent by the Seller directly to another administrator, if it is technically possible; g) The Customer has the right to withdraw, at any time, consent to the processing of personal data in relation to the data that the Seller processes on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the Seller on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; h) The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The GDPR is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).