TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
§ 1 General provisions
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as: the Regulations) set out the general terms and conditions of sales carried out by BEVANDE SPÓŁKA Z LIMITED LIABILITY, Address: Plac Grzybowski 10 lok 31 00-104 Warsaw, NIP: 5170382167, REGON: 367420404, via the online store operating under the domain www.sassysis.co (hereinafter: the Online Store) and defines the terms and conditions of providing – as part of sales – electronic services.
- Regardless of other definitions introduced in the Regulations, the terms used in the Regulations mean:
1) Business days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
2) Registration Form – an interactive form available in the Online Store, through which the Customer can create a Customer Account;
3) Order Form – an interactive form available in the Online Store, through which the Customer places an Order;
4) Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person whose specific provisions grant legal capacity, placing Orders in the Online Store, having a Customer Account in the Online Store or using other services offered by the Seller in connection with the functioning of the Online Store;
5) Customer Account – an individualized panel assigned to the Customer in the Online Store, marked with an e-mail address indicated by the Customer and secured with a password, enabling orders, storage of information about submitted Orders and editing the data provided by the Customer;
6) Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person placing an Order in the Online Store for purposes not directly related to his business or professional activity;
7) Product – goods being movable, presented by the Seller via the Online Store, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement after meeting the conditions set out in the Regulations;
8) Seller – BEVANDE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, Address: Plac Grzybowski 10 lok 31 00-104 Warsaw, NIP: 5170382167, REGON: 367420404 operating under the domain domain www .sassysis.co Online Store; delivery address: Plac Grzybowski 10 lok 31 00-104 Warsaw, e-mail address: email@example.com.
9) Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded on the terms set out in the Regulations between the Customer and the Seller;
10) Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent, made via the Order Form in the Online Store, constituting an offer to conclude a Product Sales Agreement, presented by the Seller via the Online Store.
§ 2 Services provided as part of the Online Store
- The Seller provides free services to the Customer as part of the Online Store, which are services provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030, as amended) ( hereinafter collectively referred to as: Services or individually: the Service), in particular: 1) Opportunity to read the content contained in the Online Store: a) The contract for the provision of the service of reading the content contained in the Online Store is concluded for a definite period and terminates when the Customer closes the domain www.sassysis.co, under which the Online Store operates. 3) Order Form: a) The contract for the provision of services using the Order Form is a one-off and is concluded for a fixed period. This agreement shall terminate upon submission of the Order or the termination of the Order; b) The method of using the Order Form and placing the Order has been described in detail in § 4 of the Regulations.
§ 3 Conditions of using the Online Store
- The Seller will use the utmost diligence in order to ensure fully comfortable and safe use of the Services by the Customer, including placing an Order in the Online Store. The Seller ensures the operation of the ICT system that he uses, enabling the Customer to use the Online Store in a manner that prevents access (including acquisition and modification) of unauthorized persons to the content of the message constituting the Service provided, in particular using technical means in the form of cryptographic techniques suitable for the properties of the service provided and ensuring unambiguous identification of the parties to the Service provided electronically. Nevertheless, the Seller declares that the use of the Services provided electronically, referred to in the Regulations, may involve typical, commonly known risks associated with the use of IT equipment and the Internet. In connection with the above, the Seller recommends that the Customer use measures to increase security and minimize the possibility of such risks.
- The Seller declares and the Customer acknowledges that the Customer is prohibited from providing, as part of using the Services available in the Online Store, unlawful content, in particular content that infringes personal rights of third parties, false, vulgar, contrary to decency, violating the rules of coexistence social, misleading or likely to expose the Seller or third parties to damage.
- The Customer is entitled to lodge a complaint regarding the Services provided by the Seller and the functioning of the Online Store (excluding complaints under the warranty of the Product purchased, which is described in §7 of the Regulations). 1) The complaint referred to above may be submitted by the Customer in any form, however, in order to improve the complaint procedure, it is recommended to submit the complaint in electronic form to the e-mail address of the Seller indicated in § 1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations or in writing to the Seller’s delivery address indicated in § 1 para. 2 points 8 of the Regulations; 2) The customer should include in the complaint a description of the problem in relation to which he is making the complaint; 3) The Seller will consider the complaint submitted by the Customer without undue delay, however not later than within 30 days and inform the Customer about the way it will be considered via e-mail or in writing to the address indicated by the Customer, depending on the form of the complaint, unless that the Customer has reserved the form in which the Seller should respond to the complaint.
§ 4 Orders
- The information contained in the domain www.sassysis.co, under which the Online Store operates, including the Product Seller, does not constitute the offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017 item 459) (hereinafter: the Civil Code), and only inviting customers to submit offers to conclude a Product sales contract.
- The Customer may place Orders in the Online Store 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The prices contained in the Online Store, placed next to a given Product, are gross prices and do not include the costs of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- The Customer will be informed of the total price of the ordered Product, together with the fee for its delivery, after indicating in the Order Form the country of the order, the zip code of the place to which the Product is to be delivered as well as the method of delivery and payment (the step described in § 4 item 5 point 5 of the Regulations). The amount to be paid, which will be displayed after performing these activities, includes all costs that the Customer will be required to incur in connection with the conclusion of the contract of sale of the ordered Product.
- In order to place an Order, the Customer should do the following in the domain of the Online Store: 1) Select the flavor variant, quantity and other elements defining the Product he is interested in, if there is a possibility of their selection, and then select “Add to basket”; 2) In the upper right corner select the “Basket” tab; 3) After redirecting to the basket, a summary of the Products added to the basket, their quantity and prices of Products will be displayed, after which the “Order and pay” command should be selected; 4) Placing an Order can be continued by logging in to the “Customer Account” or continue as a “guest” by selecting “Log in” or “Continue as a guest” respectively; 5) After redirecting to the Order Form, complete the fields, such as: delivery country, zip code, e-mail address if you continue as a “guest”, delivery method and payment method, followed by the total price to be paid, including the price Product and delivery cost. From this moment on, with all further activities described below, the Customer has a preview of information about the total price that he will be required to pay. Then select “Continue”; 6) Complete the remaining fields of the Order Form, such as: name, surname, telephone, street, house number, zip code and city, and if you want to receive a VAT invoice, provide company details necessary for issuing it, such as company name, tax identification number; 7) Check the box indicating acceptance of the Regulations, which is tantamount to becoming acquainted with the Customer and approving the provisions contained therein; 8) After completing the above steps, to place an Order, select “Buy and pay”; 9) If you choose PayU payment, you will be directed to the Internet domain of the online payment service chosen by the Customer, in which the payment should be made.
- After placing the Order, the Seller will provide the Customer with the e-mail address provided by him, confirmation of acceptance of the Order for implementation, which constitutes acceptance of the offer submitted by the Customer. As soon as the Customer receives confirmation of the Order being processed, a sales contract is concluded between the Seller and the Customer (hereinafter: the Sales Agreement).
- The Seller will provide the Customer with an email confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement along with its terms.
§ 5 Payment
- The Seller offers the Customer the following payment methods under the concluded Sales Agreement: 1) Payment by bank transfer via the PayU payment system. In the title of payment, the Customer should indicate the Order number, provided by the Seller in an e-mail confirming acceptance of the Order for execution. The entity providing online payment services is PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (60-166) at ul. Grunwaldzka 186. 2). Payment by payment card. Accepted payment cards are: * Visa * Visa Electron * MasterCard * MasterCard Electronic * Maestro
- If you choose the payment methods referred to in § 5 para. 1 point 1 and 2, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 days from the date of receipt from the Seller of confirmation of the Order being processed.
- If there is a need to refund funds for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the seller will return the money to the bank account assigned to the Ordering Party’s payment card within 14 working days from the moment of reporting the need to make a refund.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product subject to the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller will deliver the Product to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order Form, and in the case of placing the Order via the Customer Account, to the shipping address indicated by the Customer, if it is different from the Customer’s address.
- The seller performs the delivery via courier companies DPD and InPost.
- The Seller performs the delivery within the territory of the Republic of Poland or, if possible, outside the territory of the Republic of Poland within the territory of countries belonging to the European Union.
- The deadline for delivery of the purchased Product to the Customer in Poland is from 1 to 4 Business Days, unless a longer delivery period has been indicated in the Online Store with the purchased Product. The delivery date indicated in the Online Store includes Business Days.
- The beginning of the delivery period begins as follows: 1) If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account – from the date of payment to the Seller’s bank account under the Sale Agreement; 2) If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, via the external PayU payment system – from the date the Seller receives information from the PayU payment system about the Customer making the payment under the Sales Agreement; 3) If the Customer chooses the method of card payment – from the moment of obtaining positive transaction authorization.
§ 7 Warranty
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product subject to the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller shall be liable to the Customer if the Product purchased by him has a physical or legal defect, based on the warranty, according to the principles regulated in art. 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.
- The Seller is responsible under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time the danger passed to the Customer or resulted from a reason inherent in the sold Product at the same time.
- In the event of a defect justifying the Seller’s liability under the warranty, the Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller.
- The Customer may make a statement regarding the complaint in any form, however, in order to improve the complaint procedure, it is recommended to submit a complaint via e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller indicated in § 1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations or in writing to the Seller’s delivery address indicated in § 1 para. 2 points 8 of the Regulations.
- The customer submitting a complaint is required to deliver the product affected by the defect at the expense of the Seller, to the delivery address indicated in § 1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days and inform the Customer about the way of its consideration, via e-mail or in writing to the address indicated by the Customer, depending on the form of the complaint, unless the Customer has reserved the form in which the Seller should give him responses to the complaint.
§ 8 Out-of-court redress methods
- The customer has the option of using out-of-court complaint resolution and redress methods. In order to obtain detailed information on the rules of access to these procedures, the Customer may, among others contact the Poviat (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsman, the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, consumer organizations such as the Consumer Federation or the Association of Polish Consumers, as well as read the information available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection under the following domain: https: // uokik .gov / spory_konsumenckie.php.
- The seller informs that at http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers / … there is an online platform at the EU level for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs (ODR platform).
- The Seller also declares that he does not use out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes referred to in the Act of 23 September 2016 on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823).
§ 9 Exchange
- Regardless of the procedure for withdrawing from the contract indicated in § 10 of the Regulations, the Customer has the option of exchanging the purchased Product (hereinafter: Product Replacement ).
- Product replacement may be made for the same Product with a different taste, capacity or any other Product, provided that it is available in the Online Store.
- In order to take advantage of the Product Exchange, the Customer should request a replacement by contacting the Seller via the email address indicated in § 1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations. To the message sent to the Seller via e-mail, the Customer should attach an exchange form constituting Annex 2 to the Regulations and indicate, among others Order number, date of delivery of the Product to be exchanged and the Product of interest to which the exchange is to be made.
- The Customer should submit a declaration of willingness to Replace the Product within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- The Seller, after receiving the e-mail message referred to in § 9 para. 3 of the Regulations, will inform the Customer via e-mail whether the Product he is interested in – for which an exchange would be made – is available.
- After receiving from the Seller an e-mail confirming the availability of the Product for which an exchange will be made, the Customer should immediately send, not later than within 14 days, the Product to be exchanged to the Seller’s delivery address indicated in § 1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations.
- After providing the Seller with the Product to be exchanged, the Seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days, provide the Customer with the Product of interest for which it will be exchanged. The Seller may refrain from providing the Customer with the Product until the Customer has paid the difference in the price referred to in § 9 paragraph 8 of the Regulations, if the Product to be exchanged for is more expensive than the Product subject to exchange.
- A possible difference in price between the Product subject to exchange and the Product to be exchanged raises the obligation for the Seller to refund the price difference to the Customer – in the event that the Product for which the exchange is made is cheaper, or for the Seller to pay the price difference – in the event that the Product to be exchanged for is more expensive than the Product to be exchanged.
- The seller is obliged to return to the customer the difference in price referred to in § 9 paragraph 8 of the Regulations, within 7 days from the date of delivery of the Product subject to exchange. The price difference will be refunded by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Customer in the exchange form.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the Seller a possible difference in the price referred to in § 9 paragraph 8 of the Regulations, within 7 days from the date of receipt from the Seller confirmation of the availability of the Product of interest for which it will be exchanged. The price difference should be paid by transfer to the Seller’s bank account indicated in § 5 para. 1 point 1 of the Regulations.
- The costs of delivery of the Product to which the Exchange will be made shall be borne by the Customer.
§ 10 Withdrawal from the contract
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the concluded Sales Agreement and the contract for the provision of Services within 14 days, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in § 10 para. 12 of the Regulations (hereinafter referred to as: Withdrawal from the contract ).
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the consumer in relation to the contracts indicated in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended). For example, the Consumer will not be entitled to Withdraw from the Contract if the Product purchased by him is not prefabricated, will be manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or will serve his individual needs. The consumer will not be entitled to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the contract is a personalized product, having e.g. sewn-on, inscriptions or other elements tailored to the consumer and specified by him, making the product unique.
- The deadline for withdrawing from the contract begins in the case of a Sales Agreement from the day on which the Product was delivered to the Customer, and in the case of a contract for the provision of Services, from the date of its conclusion.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller.
- The statement of withdrawal may be submitted on the form, a template of which is attached as Annex 3 to the Regulations. To streamline the Withdrawal procedure, the Seller recommends using the withdrawal form prepared by him, which is Annex 1 to the Regulations.
- A declaration of withdrawal may be submitted in writing to the address for delivery to the Seller indicated in §1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations. The customer also has the option of submitting a statement of withdrawal in electronic form to the e-mail address of the Seller, indicated in § 1 paragraph 2 points 8 of the Regulations.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on Withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Product to the Consumer.
- If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the Product back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Product before its expiry.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product to the Seller.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Product.
§ 11 Personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data collected during the provision of Services and in connection with placing an Order and concluding a Sales Agreement is the Seller.
- The processing of personal data will cover the scope of data covered by the Order Form indicated in § 4 para. 5 points 5 and 6 of the Regulations.
- Personal data collected during the provision of the Services and in connection with the submitted Order and the Sales Agreement will be processed solely for the purpose of their implementation, in particular in order to deliver the Product to the Customer and make the settlement.
- Providing the personal data indicated in the Registration Form and the Order Form by the Customer is voluntary, however, it is a necessary condition for creating the Customer Account as well as submitting the Order and implementing the Sales Agreement.
- The Customer has the right at any time to access the personal data processed that concern him, to amend, supplement or change it directly by logging in to the Customer’s Account, and by contacting the Seller in any manner chosen by the Seller, using his data specified in § 1 clause 2 points 8 of the Regulations.
- Only authorized employees or associates of the Seller and authorized persons operating the Online Store have direct access to personal data collected by the Seller.
- In addition, customers’ personal data will be transferred to entities that cooperate with the Seller, i.e. a supplier, IT specialists, marketing agency, couriers, entities providing accounting and administrative services, entities conducting customer satisfaction surveys on behalf of the Seller.
- Customer’s personal data will also be transferred to payment processors in order to enable them to make payments for ordered orders.
- The Seller will not transfer the Customer’s personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Customer’s personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, and in particular to relevant judicial authorities.
- The Seller ensures the security of the Customer’s personal data processed by the Seller, including by providing technical means to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons. In particular, the Seller ensures that the forms used in the Online Store are secured by the SSL protocol and stored on the server.
- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store User’s end device and are intended for using the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and accessing them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used to: 1) adapting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; 2) create statistics that help understand how customers use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Store uses the following types of cookies: 1) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store; 2) cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store; 3) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Store’s websites; 4) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .; 5) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Store Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed in the Store User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Store User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store’s operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
- The Seller declares that it processes Clients ‘personal data in accordance with legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data and that it applies technical and organizational measures ensuring adequate protection of processed data adequate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects Clients’ personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
- Customer data will be stored for the following periods depending on the purpose for which they are processed: a) for the purposes of completing the Customer’s order – for the duration of the contract regarding that order; b) for the purposes of fulfilling by the Store the obligations arising from legal provisions (e.g. from the Accounting Act or tax regulations) – for the period resulting from such provisions (e.g. for settlement purposes, the Customer’s data will be stored by 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the deadline for payment of the tax related to the contract expired); c) for the implementation of legitimate interests – for the duration of the existence of a legitimate interest, unless you exercise your right and object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes. In such a case, the Seller may store the Customer’s data for the period of limitation of claims arising from legal provisions, if the processing of these data is necessary to establish or assert claims, as well as to defend against such claims. d) for the implementation of the legitimate interests of the Seller, i.e. determining and pursuing claims or defense against claims – for the period of limitation of the Customer’s claims against the Seller or the Seller’s claims against the Customer resulting from legal provisions (e.g. general limitation period for claims) related to business activity is 3 years, and the general limitation period for consumer claims against the Seller is 10 years; the above-mentioned periods of storage of personal data may change with the change of generally applicable law). e) for the fulfillment by the Seller of legally justified obligations, i.e. answering a Customer’s question, complaint or suggestion – for the time necessary to answer, not longer than 14 days, whereby the Seller may extend this period by the period of limitation of claims by the Seller or the Customer resulting from legal provisions, if the processing of these data will be necessary in order to establish or pursue claims, as well as to defend against such claims. f) for the implementation of the Seller’s legitimate interests, i.e. customer satisfaction surveys and determining the quality of services – for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Seller, but not longer than 24 months.
- The customer has the right to: a) object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes; b) the right to obtain confirmation whether the Seller processes the Customer’s personal data, as well as the right to access this data and a copy thereof; c) the right to request rectification (correction) or supplementation of the Customer’s personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect; d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If the processing of the Customer’s personal data is restricted, the Seller will be able to store them and additionally use them only to determine, assert or defend claims, to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for important reasons of public interest of the European Union or a Member State . The Seller may take other actions only with the consent of the Customer; e) the right to request the deletion of the Customer’s personal data if, e.g., the Customer’s personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed; if the Customer withdraws his consent to their processing and there is no other basis for the Seller to process this data, if the Customer objects to the processing of his personal data by the Seller due to the special situation of the Customer, and the Seller has no grounds to process the data that would be superior to the Customer’s objection, the Customer objects to the processing of personal data by the Seller for marketing purposes, the Seller processes the Customer’s personal data unlawfully; f) the right to transfer data: Due to the fact that the Customer’s data is processed in an automated manner, the Customer has the right to receive from the Seller data that the Customer provided on the basis of expressed consent, in a structured, publicly available format machine-readable (e.g. computer-readable). The User also has the right to request that his personal data be sent by the Seller directly to another administrator, if it is technically possible; g) The Customer has the right to withdraw, at any time, consent to the processing of personal data in relation to the data that the Seller processes on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the Seller on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; h) The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The GDPR is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) .
§ 13 Final Provisions
- The Regulations are available to customers in the domain www.sassysis.co , under which the Online Store operates, in a way that makes it possible to read its content and obtain it , reproduction and recording, as well as at the place of business of the Seller, indicated in § 2 paragraph 1 point 8 of the Regulations. In addition, if the Sales Agreement is concluded, the Regulations will be forwarded to the Customer to the e-mail address provided by him in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
- The Regulations become binding on the Customer upon its acceptance, in the manner specified in § 2 para. 1 point 2 point b. or § 4 para. 5 points 7 of the Regulations.
- The Seller is entitled to amend the Regulations. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days from the date of publication in the Online Store. The Seller shall inform the Customer about a change to the Regulations 7 days before its entry into force, via the e-mail address provided by the Customer, while providing the new text of the Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he should inform the Seller about it, which will result in termination of the concluded Service Agreement. To Sales Agreements concluded before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations, the provisions of the Regulations currently in force shall apply.
- The Regulations enter into force on 18.05.2020.